Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday 6th.

I woke this morning and didn't want to get up at all but did 'cause I know I need the walk.  I really didn't want to do that but dressed, put on the ToneWalker shoes and walked out the back door at 25 mins to 6.  Walked in the front door with the clock showing 15 min past..  So forty minutes which I'm happy with as the walk was slow and painful.  I was expecting it to take a lot longer.

I woke with an achy back and put Deep Heat on that before I left but everything else was aching too.  After yesterday when I felt so good it was a bit of a letdown.

I haven't ridden the pushbike since we've been back from GreenHead so must get on that sometime this week.  I looked at a *speedo* for it on Thursday when I was over in Mandurah but I was too tight to spend $22 on something that I didn't need.  Maybe next time I will be more inclined but I will check out the old bikes in the shed in town and see if any of those have one first.  It is on the shopping list though so I may end up with a new one.  Sometimes we gotta buy new even if we don't like to.  This is a thinkabout item though as I don't need it.  I will put the idea out there and see what the Universe brings.

I was hoping to walk in the morning and then ride in the late afternoon but I have been trying to get the yard cleaned up again and mowing is more important.  Hopefully I can get that done this week and stat the riding next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment