Saturday, April 18, 2020

Week from Sat 18th April 2020.


Sat 18th   8km.  Was tempted to try for 10km but was sensible and did the 8.  10 will come.  Left at close to 8am and had the most traffic that I have had since I started.  4 cars and a truck.  I know not a lot, hardly any, but still.   Home just after 9 and time to get some stuff done.

Sun 19th     No ride today but did do a decent bushwalk with daughter.  We were gone from the car for 2 hours but we didn't walk for that long as we stopped to look at the creek, to take photos, to cringe at the rocky path we had to traverse...And to rest, I did a lot of that.  But it was a good walk and we will do it again.

Mon 20th  Nothing.  Should have after yesterday but slacked off.

Tues 21st  10km bike ride.  Hands were real tingly by the time I got home but fine now.  Saw a fox, same area as before so probably same fox.  I was aiming for 9 but at 4.5 I was so close to the corner I had to keep going.  Then so close to 5km I went a bit further.  My goal corner was in sight, right there! but I turned around and rode home.  Because really, "right there" could have been a k away.  I'll find out another day.

Wed 22  4km, around the block plus up the road and back.  I'm expecting to go for a ride with grandaughter this afternoon but wanted to do something just in case we don't get out later on.  It rained.  Grandaughter piked.

Thur 23rd  Nothing?  Again?  Surly not...Need to check in with the group and see what I said there.

Friday 24th  Shorter bush walk with daughter and her kids, up at Nanga townsite.  Did race J from bridge and back.  She started at one bridge, I started at the other.  She won.  Then she did it again and beat herself...Impressive!

Am I fitter?  Gotta be.  But I keep forgetting it's Friday so I don't take notice of how I feel or if what I am doing is easier or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment