Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thursday, Day 3.

I nearly didn't walk today.  This might take awhile before it becomes habit. 

I did go over to Mandurah and walked.  And walked...And tonight as I was about to step into the shower I did think that I could count that.  But no.  I turned the water off, dressed again, put on some shoes and went out to walk.  On the way out the driveway I noticed the eggplants looking a bit droopy so watered all the drums.  By this time it was getting dark so I set off.  Half way to the bridge I heard the car coming up the road behind me slow down and turned to see it turn into our driveway.  Thought it was daughter T so quickened my pace and decided then that the bridge was my goal, not the signal box.    Got to the bridge, turned round and came home again.   So this walk wasn't far, only 1km, but was quite quick. 

Tomorrow I must get out and get it done first thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment