Monday, May 18, 2020

Saturday 16th - Friday 22nd May

Saturday  Rest day today.  Because I got busy then couldn't be fagged!

Sunday  Bush walk up at Marrinup Falls.  Of course there was no water except for a couple of stagnant pools but the walk was great.  Hills, steps, lots of nature, I loved it.

Monday   Another rest day  haha  Or am I still just too lazy to get out and just do it.

Tuesday  Thank goodness for daughter otherwise I would have done nothing again.  T walked out with the pram so we all walked up to the corner and back.  I did 3km but by the time she was home again she ended up with 7 on the clock!  Brilliant woman, she is doing so great with it all.

Wednesday   Hmmm, bad habits creeping back in with no ride or walk again. Did go into work for a few hours and really felt that by the time I got home.

Thursday  Have work again this morning so wasn't going to ride but decided on a short 8.  But got to the 4k mark and thought I'd do the 11k ride.  Home now and I rode 14km.  Pleased with that.  Hard work though so need to go more often.

Friday  I am so sore.  I hurt so bad...and all because I walked for a few hours.  haha  Went to Ridley place with daughter and youngens and decided to walk to the old LaPort pipeline.  'Cause you know, it's just there, not far...'ceptin it wasn't "just there"  It was miles away.  Then miles back.  Fun though.  How T walks and pushes the pram with 2 kids I don't know, hard work that.  And luckily not my job!
Google Earth says 3.5 there so all up we would have walked more than 7, there and back, up and down and crossing roads etc..  

Am I fitter?  I don't feel fitter this week.  I hurt, everything has been an effort, too many days of nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment