Thursday, December 26, 2013

It's nearly next year...

Hmmm, maybe 2014 will be the year that I get fit and healthy 'cause this year sure wasn't the year for it.  But then, if I don't actually get up and make a move towards it it's not gunna happen is it...

Weight this week is the same that it has been for the last 5 or so years, give or take a kilo or two.   Fitness is down, fatness is up...What does that say to you?   To some it might say that I need to either give up or get serious.  To me it says that I don't care enough about my health or the things that I think I want to do.  Not enough to do anything about it all anyway...

Last week I brought the ex bike inside and over that week I used it, quite a bit.  Husband gets home and I haven't been on it since...Daughter L was here last weekend and we went for a walk.  A close to 8 km, 2 hour walk....and I haven't walked anywhere since...Had a short ride to a neighbours house yesterday...and of course back again but that will probably be the end of that too...Unless it's not...Lets hope it's not...

Let's all be fitter by Friday...


No comments:

Post a Comment