Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Week 2, Tuesday.

Woke up feeling positive and *knew* that today would be the first 40pointer...It wasn't.  I even made a list to get the house sorted but that too was a fail.   I no longer feel positive, I need a sleep, tried but can't...Tomorrow will be better.
  • 1 - Daily post 1
  • 4 - 2 litres of water
  • 5 - Food diary  5
  • 5 - No eating after 9 pm (or 2 hours before bed if that works for you)  5
  • 5 - 30 mins of exercise (can only count once a day)  5
  • 5 - an extra 15 mins of exercise (can only count once a day)  5
  • 5 - no sugary treats (you define this - my definition includes snacky carbs, 2nd glass of wine, any wine other than red, bread and of course, sugary items)  Thought I'd get this...then didn't.
And then whichever ONE of these options suits you best:
  • 10 - Made up of 3 serves vege (5 points) and an extra 2 serves vege (5 points)   Thought I'd get this...then didn't.
  • 10 - Made up of 3 serves vege (5 points), 2 extra serves of vege (3 points) and 2 serves fruit (2 points)
  • 10 - Made up of 5 different veges (5 points) and two different fruits (5 points) (This helps if the quantity of 7 serves is just too much to take in.)
  • 10 - Keeping to food plan/calorie intake
 21 points.  Not a good day so surprised there are this many points.  This afternoon I just seemed to eat.  And eat.  And then when I was feeling ill I ate some more...Stupid!

Coffee.
Oats.
Banana.
Loquats. 5, 6, 7...who counts when you're eating from the tree.
Coffee.
Weetbix x 2.  Been out, just got home, hungry and needed something quick.
Carrot.
Carrot.
Sardines on a roll.
Then it continued for the rest of the day and I have no idea what or why....Tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment