- 1 - Daily post 1
- 4 - 2 litres of water
- 5 - Food diary 5
- 5 - No eating after 9 pm (or 2 hours before bed if that works for you) 5
- 5 - 30 mins of exercise (can only count once a day) 5
- 5 - an extra 15 mins of exercise (can only count once a day) 5
- 5 - no sugary treats (you define this - my definition includes snacky carbs, 2nd glass of wine, any wine other than red, bread and of course, sugary items) Thought I'd get this...then didn't.
- 10 - Made up of 3 serves vege (5 points) and an extra 2 serves vege (5 points) Thought I'd get this...then didn't.
- 10 - Made up of 3 serves vege (5 points), 2 extra serves of vege (3 points) and 2 serves fruit (2 points)
- 10 - Made up of 5 different veges (5 points) and two different fruits (5 points) (This helps if the quantity of 7 serves is just too much to take in.)
- 10 - Keeping to food plan/calorie intake
Loquats. 5, 6, 7...who counts when you're eating from the tree.
Weetbix x 2. Been out, just got home, hungry and needed something quick.
Sardines on a roll.
Then it continued for the rest of the day and I have no idea what or why....Tomorrow will be better.