Friday, October 11, 2013

Week 2, Room to improve.

The last few days of week one were OK but as I was too busy to write about them I have no record of what I ate or what I did.  They weren't that fantastic though so no great loss but it does show that I need to be  more consistent with the blogging.   I need to come here every day and write something so I get into the habit of doing so.  Will try for that this week.   I'm also going to try for at least 3 days of the full 40 points and if I don't record it here no-one will get to see how awesome I can be!   Here's Fridays Food and points.

•1 - Daily post   1
•4 - 2 litres of water 4
•5 - Food diary  5
•5 - No eating after 9 pm (or 2 hours before bed if that works for you) 5
•5 - 30 mins of exercise (can only count once a day) 5
•5 - an extra 15 mins of exercise (can only count once a day)
•5 - no sugary treats (you define this - my definition includes snacky carbs, 2nd glass of wine, any wine other than red, bread and of course, sugary items)

And then whichever ONE of these options suits you best:
•10 - Made up of 3 serves vege (5 points) and an extra 2 serves vege (5 points)
•10 - Made up of 3 serves vege (5 points), 2 extra serves of vege (3 points) and 2 serves fruit (2 points)  10
•10 - Made up of 5 different veges (5 points) and two different fruits (5 points) (This helps if the quantity of 7 serves is just too much to take in.)
•10 - Keeping to food plan/calorie intake
The trick is to aim for 40/40 points on any given day, 280 possible in a 7 day period.
Extra points for weightloss are added when you weigh in at the end of your 7 days.

30 points today.  Grandaughter brought out some biscuits that she had decorated so lost 5 points there and didn't get the 5 for extra moving...Simple things to fix.  Nearly didn't walk at all but when daughter left I decided to go for a quick one and managed a tad over 30min so happy with that.  I did have fish and chips for lunch but made sure that I had extra veg tonight to even things out.

FOOD.
Coffee.
Oats
Carrot.
Fish and Chips.  Lunch out with husband.  I ate his salad and less chips.
Coffee.  Home. 
Jelly and yoghurt.
Carrot.
Biscuit with lollies on.
Vegetables, heaps with half piece fish from lunch and a few chips.  Tea at 6.30
Jelly and yoghurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment