Day 1 - 15 points Friday.
Day 2 - 26 points. Saturday
Day 3. 31 point. I need more water and the extra 15min moving.
- 1 - Daily post 1
- 4 - 2 litres of water 0
- 5 - Food diary 5
- 5 - No eating after 9 pm (or 2 hours before bed if that works for you) 5
- 5 - 30 mins of exercise (can only count once a day) 5
- 5 - an extra 15 mins of exercise (can only count once a day) 0
- 5 - no sugary treats (you define this - my definition includes snacky carbs, 2nd glass of wine, any wine other than red, bread and of course, sugary items) 5
- 10 - Made up of 3 serves vege (5 points) and an extra 2 serves vege (5 points)
- 10 - Made up of 3 serves vege (5 points), 2 extra serves of vege (3 points) and 2 serves fruit (2 points)
- 10 - Made up of 5 different veges (5 points) and two different fruits (5 points) (This helps if the quantity of 7 serves is just too much to take in.)
- 10 - Keeping to food plan/calorie intake 10
At the end of 7 days, if you maintain your lowest weight (or go below it), you add 5 points.
For every 500g you are below that lowest weight, add 10 points.
Chickpeas and veg.
Fish x 4 sm fillets. grilled 11am.
roll with vegemite. Should have had proper lunch.
banana milkshake, Made with the failed yoghurt and 3 sm bananas.
Dimsims x 3. Husband was having some and I caved.
Plate veg and an egg. Was going to have steak too but didn't need it.