- 1 - Daily post 1
- 4 - 2 litres of water
- 5 - Food diary 5
- 5 - No eating after 9 pm (or 2 hours before bed if that works for you) 5
- 5 - 30 mins of exercise (can only count once a day) 5
- 5 - an extra 15 mins of exercise (can only count once a day)
- 5 - no sugary treats (crappy food) - Failed, but only a little bit!
- 10 - Made up of 3 serves vege (5 points) and an extra 2 serves vege (5 points)
- 10 - Made up of 3 serves vege (5 points), 2 extra serves of vege (3 points) and 2 serves fruit (2 points)
- 10 - Made up of 5 different veges (5 points) and two different fruits (5 points) (This helps if the quantity of 7 serves is just too much to take in.)
- 10 - Keeping to food plan/calorie intake
Mini Pizza x 2. 2 sl bread with veg topping that T made and brought down to Vinnies for my lunch. Thanks T, 'twas good.
Banana. Nearly hometime...
Custard. Home and needed something quick.
Bacon and eggs. Tea. Getting late and nothing planned or ready.
Licorice throughout the afternoon, once home...
No moving and no real reason except I couldn't be bothered when I got home this afternoon. I should have went this morning but didn't...Mornings are better for me, I know that yet I still choose to not use them.