Friday, August 16, 2019

Friday 16th - 22nd August.



Friday 16th   Was going to aim for 150 as a minimum this week but my legs hurt and I'm a sook so that didn't happen this morning.   I did 100 and then 100 more 10 minutes later and will try for another 100 later on this morning.  I will also take the Magnesium.   

Saturday -  I did a basic 100 after my morning coffee but nothing else that day.  Should have, didn't...

Sunday - 9 oclock already and nothing so far.  Husband is home, it's cold, I can't be fagged...daughter rang and we went on an adventure, short bush walk at Crooked Brook Forest.  Good fun.  But no steps.

Monday -  No steps again, until 9pm when I finally did 100. 

Tuesday -  Feeling pretty good today but the stepper was stiff, managed 110 then 100 10 minutes later.  It's nearly 5pm, tried again but only got to 50 before I gave up.

Wednesday - 110 after coffee but wow, legs hurt!  I thought it would get easier but it hasn't, maybe I need to do it more often...

Thursday - 110 this morning but felt blah all day and nothing else. 

                            AM            /             PM

Friday -           100, 100         /            100
Saturday -       100
Sunday -          Bushwalk, no stepping.
Monday -                               /            100
Tuesday -        100,100          /             50
Wednesday -   100,  100
Thursday -       100

I thought I'd be feeling better and fitter by now but it's all too much effort and very little fun.  Daughter has suggested that we do more regular bushwalks and I think that would be good so we will get a list of some walks not too far from home and see what we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment