Friday, August 30, 2019

Week 30 August - 5th September

It's Friday again.  Am I fitter than I was last week.  Lets just say yes and be done with it.
A new thing is going to be "walked on the spot" but will be put down as "wots" because I am too lazy too write out all the letters. 

Friday 30th Aug  This morning I wots while watching Youtube, 11 minutes.  Bikeride this afternoon, yay me!  haha.   Thought I'd go to the bridge and back which all up is a km but kept riding past to the first white post before turning around and then rode past our driveway up to the first white post...And then...110 steps.

Sat 31st  Something, I think...wouldn't have been anything more than steps though, maybe some minutes of wots.

Sunday - 1st Sept - Nothing  I "think" I can feel the onset of shinsplints?  Something anyway.

Monday - Nothing.  As above, sore shins.  I have had shinsplints before and it's not nice so "resting"

Tuesday - 200 steps on and off over an hour.   3 min wots.

Wed -  I did use the stepper but can't remember how many or how often...

Thurs - 11 min wots this morning.  Some whippersnippering which sent me to bed for 2 hours! 

Tomorrow is Friday.  I don't feel fitter, stronger or healthier.  But I am not moving enough, I am eating too much crap still and I am not eating enough vegetables.  Maybe next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment