Friday, August 30, 2019

Week 23rd - 29th August

Well it's Friday again...Am I fitter than last week? Who knows, not me.  I presume I must be because I am doing more than I was but I just don't feel fit, healthy and raring to go...And though I am sometimes getting on the stepper I am not doing anything else and I am eating way too much crap.  As I do...  Maybe I need to start recording the food I eat as well, we'll see how that goes.

I will keep writing down what steps I do on the stepper and any other stuff I do, like walking, bushwalks, bike ride,

Friday 23rd - 110, 110, 110 so 3 times up until 12:10.  100 steps at 5pm.

Saturday - No steps at all today but...did go out with daughter T so got some walking in.  It wasn't a set walk though because the walk along a lake that I "knew" was there...wasn't.  Who would have guessed that!! We ended up out at Myalup, did some walking, running, playing with the 3 year old there then drove to the caravan where we did the 500 metre walk down to the beach, ran/walked along the beach a tiny way then the walk up the hill to the caravan.  I ended up pushing the 3 year old in the pram up the steepest bits while T carried the little light baby. 

Sunday - 100.   Walked for 25 min pushing the pram, not fast but I'm taking it.

Monday - Hmm, I really have to fill this in daily otherwise I forget.  Hopefully I did do something.

Tuesday - Can't remember, some steps so I will claim 100!

Wednesday - 50 steps then later on another 110.

Thursday -  Husband was still in bed at 6 so instead of stepper I walked on the spot for 7 minutes, then an hour later when I didn't much care if the squeaking stepper annoyed him I did 120 steps. 

Not a lot this week, no bike rides but a short bushwalk and a walk pushing the pram...it all counts I suppose.  The stepper isn't getting easier but maybe I am not using it often enough...


No comments:

Post a Comment