Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Friday 9th - Thursday 15th August 2019

Where does the time go?  I know I slacked off, no surprises there, but maybe a bikeride or 2 since last post.  Maybe...

What I have done though is join a Messenger group with a couple of other people and that is kinda motivating.  And 2 weeks ago I brought the stepper inside.  Again.  Parked it in front of the TV.  Again.  Difference is that this time I am actually using it.  I am definitely better than any other time that I have had it inside anyway so here's hoping I keep it up.

Day 1 - 30 steps.
So the first day I struggled to get to 30 in the morning after coffee.   Next day was the same but over the week gradually increased the amount until I thought to start recording the amounts so I knew for sure if I was improving...

                    AM               / PM
Friday 9th - 100
Saturday -    100               /20 /80
Sunday -      100               /20
Monday -     150               /50 / 50
Tuesday -     100              /50 / 60
Wednesday - 200             /100 /100
Thursday - 110/100         /100  / 100

So from 30 in 1 go in the mornings I have increased to a minimum of 100 in 1 go in the mornings with an extra session or 2 in the afternoon / evening.  Sometimes it seems quite doable but other times it's a struggle to get to 100, I hurt and puff too much...There are also the odd times I get on it during the day and do maybe 20 or 30, I will remember to write these down eventually.  Maybe...
I am taking Magnesium most days as well as I know that helps muscles recover.

Definitely going to be fitter by Friday this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment