Wednesday, April 1, 2020

4km Hoon

1st April 2020.   Rode 4km this morning.  That seems like such a short distance for the effort I put in though.  But the most I have done in years... so Yay for that!  I rode towards town, planning to get to the railway line where we used to cross over, before turning back to home. I hoped it was further than I thought but it wasn't so I had to continue up past our driveway, went up to the bridge and back and was nearly on the dot of 4km when I got back to our driveway. 

This morning, 2 April, I rode around the block as I was wanting to see how far it was.  I want to find a 5km route so I can set that as my basic ride.   The block this morning wasn't it.  After going around the block and back home I was still way short of 4km so kept going up to the corner then turned around and back home...nearly at the 4 so I rode down the driveway towards the shed then turned onto the grass in front of the house...and fell off.  3.97km.  So didn't even get to 4 today.  haha
Next time I will continue on past the house at the corner before turning back for home.

And all because husband was sick of my whinging and whining about not being able to ride to the corner so bought me a new bike.  haha, Not really.  He did buy me a new bike though, one that hoons so I have no excuse now...Hmmm...

3 April.  Hadn't done  ride when daughter messaged to say I had a parcel delivered to her house so I jumped on the bike and rode in to meet her at railway crossing.  Rode home and called in as plumber was there then got back on bike to complete the distance.  All up todays ride was 6.60.

4th April. No ride.  Hmmm, slackin' off already?!

5th April.  Might see how far away the old dairy is...It is around 2.3 to dairy.  So I kept riding past.  We used to ride this road years ago so I was going to try and get to the curve...did that and still kept going.  It is 4.1 to Whettam Road, the corner where Mayfield turns off. So by the time I was back home I had ridden 8.2.  That's pretty good I think.

6th.  Hmmm, nothing.  Nowhere.  Zerozilchnada.

7th  9km this morning.  Planned on doing 10 but misread the odemetre. Nine is pretty good though.

8th   I'm going with 6 this morning, so mach harder than yesterday's 9 though.  Limestone past Linda's then South, East, North, and home. Had to go just past the driveway to get just past the 6 by the time I turned around and got back to it.

9th.  No ride.  Ate too much crap.

10th.  Friday Will I be/Am I fitter?  haha, Maybe, didn't ride to see how far I could go or how great I felt afterwards.   Ate too much throughout the day again.








No comments:

Post a Comment