Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Tale Of Two Women...


A friend around the corner has been following a weight loss program and has lost 17 kilo over a few months.      She is healthier, fitter, slimmer, more energetic. 

I have done nothing and lost nothing.   I have not been eating healthy.  I have not been moving.  I have not been filling in my chart.   I am none of the above.

And there be the story of 2 women, both wanting to get lighter, healthier, fitter.  Both having the same incentive.

One will have a holiday in Italy where she will not get out of breath when she tries to walk.  One will be comfortable in nice well fitted clothing.   One will look good in any holiday photos.  

One will be gasping for breath in Tasmania, wearing too tight clothing and not wanting to be in any photos.

Her choice. 

My choice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment