Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Another Tuesday.

Well it's Tuesday again.  I rode.   Has it been a week since my last ride?  According to this BLOG yes, yes it has been.  Gosh time gets away when life, or a death, happens.

This morning I went south, wanting to see how hot and bothered I'd get when I start to ride into work.  If I leave for work at 6.30 like today then not very hot and bothered at all.  If it's a warmer day and I leave at 8.15 ish...it might be different.  And coming home on a hot day at 3.30ish...that could be hot and botherish.  But that wouldn't matter 'cause I have a shower here and would use it.  Or the dam if I am really hot and bothered.  If I could be bothered that is.  haha  My writings amuse me...

It took me 5 and a half minutes to get to the railway where we cross.  People that know where I live will know that crossing.  My thought is to ride to the townhouse then walk to work but would that be easier than riding all the way to work?   Or do I just ride and push by way up that hilly bit on Coronation and ride along under the trees for a block up to the clear path bit, then more pushing the bike up the hill to the shop...Dunno.  Wont know until I actually do it which may be Thursday.  Or next week.  Dunno!

Riding doesn't take long, I will need to ride a decent distance to get 30 minutes of moving in and I am a long way from that.  But getting closer every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment