Thursday, February 1, 2018

1st Febuary, 2018. Trying again.

It's 1st of February, 2018.  I am fat and unfit.  How can that be?! 

I have my blog to record eating and exercise, I have internet for any knowledge that I need, I have the ability to move in various ways, I have a bike to ride...But I do not have the motivation or the will.  Why?  Dunno.  Maybe if I knew that then I could work on it. 

This morning though I feel blah.  Woke up closer to 6 than usual and so far have had a coffee and sat here at this thing.  I have work in a couple of hours and an appointment this morning that I will walk to from work but that is not a great distance and will only be a stroll really.

But I need to get fitter.   And I say that but I don't really need to as my lifestyle at the moment is that of an unfit person and I am managing that quite nicely.  Maybe I need to change my lifestyle to that of a fit person then I will need to be fitter so that I can live it.  Yeah?  

So why do I want to be fitter?   Ummm, so I can "wander the countryside, climb big rocks and swim in lakes and rivers.  The same reasons I had at the end of November 2010.

The trouble is, the less I do the less I feel like doing so I feel "blah" and don't want to do anything.  I need to make myself do something, anything.  A short walk, a short bike ride, some stepping while watching YouTube videos...anything.

And I need to start eating better.  That in itself will make me feel better.  Husband is away this week, I have put all his crap food out in the shed freezer so now I just need to remember that I want to eat better and get the food made and ready.  I will make a salad soon so that is ready before I go and available when I get home this afternoon.  I have liver and onions already cooked in the freezer, I will take out a bowl to have with vegies for tea tonight. 

Lets see how I go this time.  There is a whole world out there waiting for me to explore it, being healthier will make it a whole lot easier.  And I say "whole world" but really mean a little bit of the state that I live in. 

Right, lets do this!

1 comment:

  1. Where is somewhere that you want to explore, and that you will explore alone? Go for a walk up the wier, visit the Stirling cottage garden, take a walk around the gardens and sit and read and have a picnic in the sun for some vitamin D.

    ReplyDelete