Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Wednesday 7/2/18

I went for a bike ride this morning, the first in a loooong time.  It was hard work and I kinda thought I must have had a flat tyre so didn't go far, Jacksons Corner for those that know, and yes, after checking back tyre it was down a bit.  I tried pumping it up with the hand pump but it didn't seem to go up so tried the compressor.  Well once the green stuff started spurting from the valve I stopped that and will get husband to do it for me later.   But the thought was there.  I tried...Would try again later but I have Vinnies soon.  Again. 

I have had liver and vegies for breakfast and have coleslaw ready to take for lunch.  Mince and vegies are already made for tea tonight.

It should be a good day but I do need to get some moving in.  I will need to do banking this morning so that will be a 6 min walk both ways and depending how sore I am this afternoon, I may try the bike again.

2 comments:

  1. It's good you've got food ready to go, makes it a bit easier to eat better. To get in extra walking, but not be tooooo far, could you park at the house and walk to Connors, then back to house after work to drive home? 15 minutes of walking a day there,and then anything else is a bonus. Even if you do it 3/4 times a week, then the other 1/2 days you vantage bags down in the car if needed.

    ReplyDelete