Friday, February 2, 2018

Two Days Down

So 2 days in and I am here again so that's good.  Walked a short distance twice yesterday, it wasn't easy either which is damn disgusting seeing as it was only up the road and around the corner from work.  Slight incline on the way there and I was huffing and puffing when I walked  into the building.  Easier on the way back as it was down the incline.  

I was at work again today but no walking anywhere and it wasn't until I'd been home a few hours that I remembered that I was supposed to have done some moving so I went outside and walked round the yard then came inside and walked on the spot while watching YouTube.  All up 13 minutes but stopped to feed the cat and never got back into it.  Sore now so wont do any more until tomorrow.

Eating today has been good, no crap at all which beats yesterday and chocolate Bavarian cheesecake being too readily available.  I'm wanting something to eat now but don't need anything so will resist.  I've cleaned my teeth, have water next to me, I'm feeling positive.

I'm home all day tomorrow so will need to make sure I have plenty of ready to grab healthy food in the fridge.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the walking. Even the littlest bit is better than sitting down so you're on a good track. And soon it'll be some adventure tracks.

    ReplyDelete