Monday, June 25, 2018

End of - Monday 25th June

No crap food again today, even said no to fruitsalad and icecream when husband offered it tonight.  But no moving at all.  Hmmm.

At work again tomorrow and have chicken soup ready to take for lunch so food will be fine until late tomorrow afternoon when I get home and as tea is already cooked I should be OK then too.  We'll see.

Drumsticks are on special this week, ends tomorrow.  Husband says he will go buy a box.  Bugger!  We all know what that means don't we.  It means that there will be 24 drumstick icecreams in the freezer and I will probably eat too many of them...Maybe I wont, maybe I will only have a few, over the week.  Maybe.  I will ask him not to offer me any and to keep them out in the shed but there will be some here inside...maybe he will forget to go get them...Maybe I should just not be a pig, and leave them alone, regardless of where they are.  Now there's a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment