Thursday, June 28, 2018

No Crap But No Walking Either.

It's Thursday 28th June and seeing as it was a work day until 3.30 I decided that it would be another  *no crap* day.   I am busy on work days so it's easier to not think about food...until I get home.  Then all bets are off.  

But today has been OK. 
5:20am - Coffee
3:50ish - 1/2 tin baked beans - so hungry!
6ish - chook, peas and a hashbrown -  So maybe the frozen hashbrown is kinda crap, oh well.
7:30 - coffee
Then clean my teeth as all eating is finished until tomorrow.

I am Volunteer Manager at our local Vinnies store and supposably there 2 days a week but we are short on vollies at the moment so I am sometimes there 3, even 4, days each week.  I don't mind though, it gets me off the computer and I like what we do down there.  And now that I have decided that I will be doing these *no crap* days it is easier being there and not at home where husband has his crap food.   He ended up buying 2 boxes of drumsticks the other day so that was 48!! icecreams in the freezer.   So far I have already had 2, none today though.  He is off work for a few weeks and he eats crap.  If it is here and within reach I usually do too.  But I am not going to be eating as much now that I have decided to get serious about being healthier.

Unfortunately I haven't done any moving, not even a walk, since Sunday when we were out the beach, that definitely needs to change.  A short walk in the mornings wouldn't hurt, it would be cold out but walking would warm me up maybe.   I really need to work on getting more moving in so if I haven't within the next week then feel free to give me a stern talking too.

No comments:

Post a Comment