Saturday, March 5, 2011

Start of Week 14.

So I have been trying to get fitter for 13 weeks now.
I am fitter, maybe not as fit as I wanted to be by now but I haven't been pushing myself nearly as much as I should have been.

I have maybe lost a kilo.  In 3 months.  And it is a maybe, not a definate loss of 1kg but a maybe, as in I am up and down a couple of kilos each week but maybe I am more often now a kilo lower than I was in December.
One kilo.  The jeans are still not comfortable enough to wear out anywhere.Indifference

But...I am fitter.  And that is what's it's about.
Or is it?  That's how it started but I am still thinking that if I wasn't so fat then the biking and walking would be easier and so I would be getting fitter quicker...

Anyway, this week I'd like to ride a minimum of 10km at least 3 times.  At least one of these rides should be 12km.
And maybe a walk or 2, either to the corner and back or around the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment