Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bike *Computer*

I spent a couple of hours wandering around the shops on Tuesday and ended up buying  myself a *toy*

Hubby put it on my bike for me this afternoon and I can now see how fast I go, how far I go, how long it takes me to go that far that fast...I think every bike should have one of these things.  Lotsa fun.
Mine is just a cheapy one with 9 functions and cost just under $20. 

While he was at it he gave the bike a spray, wiped off some cobwebs, fiddled with some bits, done some other stuff, sprayed something else...
I now have brakes, gears that work better, no spiders, pumped up tyres...

He explained (again) how the gears work and when and why to change them and I think this time I must have listened because this evenings ride was a lot easier than the10km I rode last week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment