Friday, August 26, 2011

Time To Start. Again!.

It's been a long time since I wrote anything here and that's been because it's been a long time since I did anything to write about.  But next week is the start of Spring.  Not that that should matter, I should be moving regardless of the season but the warm weather is usually a time of lighter and fewer clothes so it seems to get some of us non-movers up and moving.  I'm hoping it will work with me.

I have been very slapdash with taking my iron tablets, Hubby has been home way more often than is good for healthy eating, I have been more sore than usual, I am lazy and can't be bothered...There are way too many excuses.

I'm hoping that I will get back into it and that writing on here again will get me doing stuff.  Some days I might just come in and tell you all that I did nothing but I know that writing here will mean  that there are days that I will do something even if it's to let you know that I am still trying.  (very trying, according to Hubby) 

I'm thinking that mowing the lawn for half an hour 4 days a week will be better than nothing and it might get the grass back under control.  So I will now count the *hard* stuff that I do around here as that way it will at least look like I am doing something and it might make me want to do more.

And I eat too much!

So to be *Fitter by Friday* I will do at least 3 lots of mowing and I will make up a pot of lentil and vegetable mush so as to get some extra goodness in me.   And it will be liver for lunch today.  There will be a bike ride around the block sometime between today and next Friday as well.

So now that it's *out there* I have to do it don't I?  That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment