Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Better Eating...Again!

Well that didn't last long!  Last night, after a day of OK eating, I made pikelets, now there was oats, bran, fruit in them and they were made with kefir and I had certified organic honey on them, no butter...but...what a crock of *

So today I am going to take photos of what I eat and show myself that I can go all day with only real food.  It's not hard, I used to do it all the time and do want to get back there and I will get back to mostly eating real food and the photos today will, I hope!, prove it.

I know that there are people out there that only eat proper food all the time and they are fit, healthy, happy...I imagine they don't even want the taste of cake or ...I was trying to think of something that I couldn't go without forever and couldn't think of anything.  That's good, yeah?

Anyway, I don't want to go without cake for the rest of my life.  I want to eat it sometimes.  I want to sometimes have icecream, custard, pikelets and honey...but only sometimes, as a treat.  As it should be.  But first I need to start feeling better, get rid of some of the aches and pain and shortness of breath.  All things that are still there when I eat properly but not as bad as lately.  Lately I have felt pretty sore, tired, sick and I am putting it all down to the large amount of crappy food that I have eaten since the end of March.

And of course, once I am less sore I will move more and as that is what I need to get "Fitter by Friday" that is what I am aiming for.

Better food, less aches and pain, fitter, more fun wandering the countryside, climbing those big rocks and swimming in those lakes and rivers.  What a great thing to go for.  Lets start!

No comments:

Post a Comment