Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday. April's End.

Did the 2 mile walk again this morning.  Woke up with a crook back so it wasn't any easier.

I went for a bikeride around the block yesterday and again this afternoon so happy with that.

I am going out tomorrow If I don'r chicken out so there will be a lot of walking there.

I'm feeling OK.  Sore, tired, crook back...I'd have all of that anyway so I figure I may as well do something and just suck it up.  If I keep it up then things will be easier and that in itself should be the motivation I need.  Let's hope it is.

I have finally made a doctors appointment so will see if my not be able to breath means that my iron is low again or if I am just so unfit I can't breath.  That's not until Wednesday so won't know until next week and in the meantime I will keep eating the liver and veg soup.  It does taste better than it sounds!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou. Here's to a better May.
      Maybe one day I'll be up with you!

      Barb.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like we both had an up and down April. I need to start my regular exercise routine up again. Off to have a look at Leslie's video.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete