Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Enough Riding to Last The Week.

I tentatively asked Hubby to ride to Hamel with me this morning *knowing* that he wouldn't but he surprised with with a "yes, lets get going"  So we did.

I can't remember how far it is from here but the last time I rode out there was a few years ago with daughter L.
It was a good ride and took us 40 min to get to Hamel hall.  We walked about a bit as I needed to get the kinks out then started for home.  Went down a different way, checked out the organic vege selling place then onwards back home.  It took 50 minutes to get home, we went slower, added a kilometre to the distance...

My bum was so sore!  Hands were sore, puffed out...it was fun and I have suggested we do it again.  I got a look but I think we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment