Friday, October 21, 2011

Fitter By Friday?

Yes I think I am fitter than I was last week.  The ride, when I do it, is now further than the corner and back.  I am mowing for longer and sometimes doing out the dam area where it is thick and long.  A few weeks ago I would not have been able to manage out there.
I am dumb for not keeping things up over winter and it doesn't matter what my reasons or excuses were I am regretting it now.  I now have to start again and need to work hard just to get back to where I was let alone where I want to be.
But I have started.  Again.  For the third or fourth time since I started this blog.  Is that good, it shows I'm not a quitter though there are times when I just want to eat cake and read and not care how fat or unfit I am.  But then the chooks start cackling and I have to go outside and collect eggs and feed them and I notice the long grass so have to mow...the gardens need weeding, the seeds need planting.. It would all be a lot harder if I was fatter and unfitter.  And those big rocks and rivers are still waiting for me...

So I will keep with it, I will keep plodding along and coming here to bore you all and maybe one day the right buttons will go off and I'll rev things up and become the fit, healthy person I need to be.  Until then...The music is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment