Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday. Yes!

I am back from a bikeride.  Kinda happy with the 25ish minutes it took but it felt like it would have been more...I am getting better but still have a long way to go to get back to where I was last year.

Still have the mowing to do, one lot of 30minutes will be done after I have breakfast.  The second...*should* get done sometime later...

I will report back in when I have finished them.

It is half past three and I have just finished the first 30min mowing.  I am hot and bothered and wanting to go buy some grass killer or order in a truck of cement!

We have not long ago had the 2 stroke mower in for a service and to fix the not starting problem.  It is not any better.  It starts but revs too high and is using far too much petrol.  I used to be able to do most of the grass around the house on 1 and a bit tanks but now, I have already gone through 2 and nowhere near finished.  It's making me cranky!

And done!

25 minutes  Bikeride.
35minutes mowing.
40minutes mowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment