Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Halfway Mark.

We're halfway through the month and I am still on track with moving every day.  It's getting easier, I'm starting to like it, I'm starting to want to do more...

I need to remember not to overdo things though, to listen to the old bod, not to push too hard but enough to improve...So far it seems to be working.

I have done the 10km ride but still need to do the ride to the next town and back.  I think that is less but there and back may be more.  In my head it is a long way but I don't think it's as far as I think.  I have done it before, maybe even last year, so it should be easy enough.  Will find out soon aye!

In the meantime I just need to stay focused, not leave the moving 'til too late in the day and keep thinking about the next big rock I want to climb. 

Do you have any goals?  How are you going with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment