Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday.

I've been noticing lately that I haven't been drinking enough water so today I have filled up a 2litre bottle and will take swigs from that throughout the day.  I tried this yesterday and didn't even get halfway through it but will make more of an effort today.  It's harder for me to drink enough when it's cold but I know it is something that I need to work on.

Coffee
Bran.  Like AllBran but less processed.
Prunes. I love prunes and forgot these were there but found them when looking for something else.  Yummo!
Vegie concoction.  Had a bit of chicken and some chickpeas but mainly veg.  Lunch at noon.
Orange. 12.30
Prunes.  3.00  Maybe 7 or 8.  .
Chickpeas and veg soup.  4.30.  Early tea.
Custard.  5ish.
Chinese food.  7.30  Husband came home unexpectedly...with Chinese food.  Had a small amount.

Only did 10min moving today so not good enough, I need to make more effort earlier to make sure it's done before I can't be fagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment