Thursday, October 18, 2012

Goal Walk, Not Cancelled But...

You know how I wrote that I was going to do my goal walk to the weir tomorrow, ...well I don't think I'll be able to.  I have been useless this afternoon, even after a sleep I hurt all over, can't walk properly, hands are useless, my shins are sore, I feel like...lets just say, not well!   After some tablets and a proper sleep tonight I should wake up feeling alright tomorrow except maybe for the shins.   I think the Chuditch Walk, the hour and a half around town, the mowing, the stepper, too much.  The sore shins are due to walking uphill in shoddy shoes but the rest was caused from overdoing things.  As I do.  I might try for the walk on Sunday...At least a section of it.

And yes, feeling extra useless because really, I should be able to walk up a hill by now, I started this blog 2 years ago and I am no better off than I was way back then.  If I kept at it I would be able to, Stupid!   Yep feeling cross!  lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment