Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 3. Week 1.

I was up and at'em at a decent hour this morning and asked the husband if he wanted to come for a ride or walk with me...of course he said no but I did not let that put me off.  It was windy so I was umming and ahhing about what to do and in the end decided to chance it and ride into daughters then walk up the hill.   Hmmm...it was windy!   I should have taken a beanie as my ears are a bit sore now from the wind.    Easily had an hours moving done and still home just after 7 ready for a coffee.  I do like getting it done in the mornings as then it is over and done with and out of the way and anything done later throughout the day is a bonus.  The morning moving can be fun as it is not being done because it *has to be*

Todays Eating:
coffee
oatmix.  Added a couple of walnuts to it this morning as well.
coffee.
2 sm sl pizza.
salad x 2 cups
coffee
oatballs.
egg and veg quiche type thing, no pastry or crust.
Bit of fruitsalad.  Not 2 serves 

The oatballs are something that I mix up when I want something *treaty*  It is honey and peanut paste mixed together then oats, ground flax, bran...whatever I have on hand, added and mixed in, formed into marble sized balls.  Sometimes it is put in the fridge to go hard and it is better that way.  I only make a small amount as I want it otherwise I would eat too much of it.

It was half past 5 and I thought that I hadn't had any fruit yet, not sure how that happened.  I wasn't hungry though as I'd just had the eggy thing.   Think that I must get in some fruit over the next 3 hours.....Had some but not the 2 serves so no points for fruit today.  Never though I'd miss points on fruit!  Too funny.  Not enough water either.  Will do better tomorrow.

Only 31 points today.  Oops!



No comments:

Post a Comment