Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Still Sick.

Tuesday and I am still sick.  It's not even 7am yet and my head has started to hurt.  I have been up since 5.30 so maybe it's time for something to eat but I don't really feel like anything yet.

I have been outside and started splitting some blocks of wood but had to give up after not too many.  It's going to take a long time to get that pile shifted...Of course the son will come out one day and do it in 10minuites and I kinda think I should leave it until he does but I also think I should do it myself, I want to do it myself...just not today.

I haven't done any walking or riding for ages and it will be at least another couple before I try so I am going to be back where I started, again!  I wonder how many times I will keep trying this before I give up...

OK, I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP...I will eat chicken and veg soup throughout today, have a sleep when I want to and tomorrow I will wake up feeling alright.  The mowing can wait, the woodpile can wait...there are a few things that shouldn't wait but I will see go I feel about them later, maybe a small bowl of oats and a kefir smoothie will get me going.  Lets try.


No comments:

Post a Comment