Monday, December 31, 2012

The End.

The end is nigh, not the end of the world, that was last week.  This is the end of this year.  I have been contemplating the end of this blog, the end of trying to get fitter and healthier, the end of walking and riding when I hurt and the end of disappointing myself every week.

After more than 2 years I am not all that better off.  Maybe a bit fitter but not enough to brag about.    Same size as I was 2 years ago and seriously thinking it's time to get rid of those bags of clothes in the smaller sizes.
 
I am starting to think that a bigscreen TV, Foxtel and chocolate cake for lunch every day would be a nicer way to spend my time. 
I  don't watch TV though, we don't have Foxtel and I don't have a stove to bake cakes...Just as well really because it would be so easy to give up on it all.

I need to rethink things, come up with a better plan, implement the better plan...

I dare say I'll be back here next year, maybe even tomorrow...Maybe...

What do you think, is it worth continuing?   Is it worth having sore hands and arms every time I ride?  Is it worth the pain of walking?   Is it worth going without cake every day?



No comments:

Post a Comment