Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday.

Well, I decided that I was just going to take it one day at a time so this morning I left and walked...and it wasn't too bad.  I didn't push so there was nothing hurting but it wasn't just a slow pace stroll, there was a bit of effort involved and it took 38minutes.
I will do the same tomorrow as this way at least my mindset is positive and I think that that will be half my battle. I think that a positive mindset will get me there quicker than pushing and pain.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barb...if I've learned anything, it's that it's what you do EVERY day that counts. Fifteen minutes of gentle walking EVERY day, will do far more good than pushing and injuring yourself. You can do it....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is the habit of doing something every day that I need to get established.
    Thankyou for the suport.

    ReplyDelete