Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday, 5th.

I was up and out the door at 5am today.  I wore the other shoes, the normal jogger ones.  I don't think they felt as good as the ToneWalker ones so the TW will be what I wear when I go for my morning walk.  I will keep these ones for work, shops, going anywhere.

Went to the corner and back again today, stopped a few times to pull up some cotton bush that was growing along the side of the road so that added a few seconds onto the walk.  lol.  I wasted more time yesterday stopping and trying *fingers, knuckles, palms*

I was so sore and tired yesterday that I was in bed by 7.45pm last night.  It was still light outside but I had to go and did wonder if I'd be OK to walk this morning but I was awake and up before 5am and looking forward to it.

It wasn't the walk that buggered ne up though it was all the mowing and grass pulling that I did throughout the day.  I have more of the same to do today so it's a good thing that I am getting the walk done in the morning.  If I was wanting to walk in the evening it wouldn't be happening.  Mornings is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment