Sunday, December 26, 2010

Week 4.

Yesterday was the start of week 4 which means that I have only been doing this *get fitter thing* for 3 weeks.  It seems like a lot longer.  I must be fitter than when I started.  I am heavier that when I started.  I am still not enjoying it like I thought I would, I thought it would be a lot easier to get back into.

I have another week before I am suposed to go for my blood tests but I am going to give the doctor a call tomorrow and see if I can get a form to have them done next week.  That way I should have the results back by the new year and it will give me a better idea if I am still just fat and unfit or if I am still too low in iron and so will have to try some other treatment.  I'm taking twice the amount of iron than I was a few months ago and really, I don't feel  much better for it.

I'll keep up with what I am doing for the rest of this month but I think that I will need to try something else come January.
Does anyone know how long it will be before I see any benifit?  Do I need to do more to reap the rewards?   I thought I'd feel better after a couple of weeks and than as I felt better I would start to do more...That's not happening though and I am wanting to stop.  I wont but...
Doing what I am, even though it isn't much, has to be better than doing nothing and I do know that I need to do more, I just want to feel that what I am doing is helping.

So whinge over for now, I will get on the ex bike and finish reading my book, then lunch, then back out to finish the mowing.

Tomorow I will walk around the block, that might be more exciting than just to the corner and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment