Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday.

The times that I have written down make it look like the walk was done in 35minutes so you'd think I'd be happy with that and leave it alone but no...I gotta think it through and decide that that can't be right.
When I got back there was still around 20 seconds to go to get to the top of the clock which meant that it was probably closer to 5:26 than the 5:25 I wrote down.  If the same thing happened when I left then there is nearly a minute to be added on.  This probably happens every day so all my walks could be up to a minute longer than I think.  Am I being too picky?  Yes I am!!

Not about this bit though.  This morning I weighed myself and I am more than a kilo heavier than what I was before I started... but I am walking every day...THAT is what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment