Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday. End of Week 8.

I am happy to say that I am fitter today than I was last week so the getting Fitter By Friday did happen.
I can ride the ex bike for a lot longer than the 20 minutes I started with and the tension is made harder for a time during each session.  I am happier with how this is going than I was with the walking results.
I am sweating more when on the bike though but I think that is because I am working harder on it.

Only did 20minutes this morning but am going out for another session now.  I'm hoping for at least another 20 this time but I'm having a lot of trouble with my hands today and may not be able to hold the book for this long but will have a go.  It's getting hot out there so I will put the fan on but go for a dip in the dam first.

Happy to say I managed 25mins then went for the dip in the dam.

No comments:

Post a Comment