Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday, First Day Of The Year 2011.

It's the first of January, 2011, Happy New Year and all that stuff.

I woke after 6 again, didn't want to get up.  I felt the worst that I have all year.  haha, aren't I funny.

So tired and sore and it's only 10 oclock.  I have a good book to read though so that will give me something to do.

I have been having a lot of trouble with the computer, sometimes it wont turn on at all and I have been told that I need a new one so I am only on here now and then but I am going to keep doing something each day even if I can't document it at the time.

I have done 2 lots of 20min on the ex bike today so at least that is out of the way.  That only got done because I can read while I am on there so I may get another lot of 20min later but I'm not banking on it.

I do need to do more this year though, I feel that anything I did during December was a waste as it hasn't improved me at all.  It maybe has got me in a bit of a habit of doing something so that is good but fitness and healthwise, I don't feel any better.  That could just be the soreness today talking though, if I woke up feeling good then I would think that it was the exercise helping me feel like that...


I had blood taken on Wednesday, I am being checked for lots more than iron but I may have a reason for not improving.  But better than that, I may learn that I am just being a sookilala and to suck it up and walk further.Should find out next week sometime.  All these public holidays hold things up a bit.


New year though, we'll see how I go.  Anyone else trying to get themselves fit and healthy?  Let me know, we may be able to support each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment