Saturday, January 15, 2011

Start of Week 7.

If today is the start of week 7 that means that I have been trying to get fitter for 6 weeks. 
Am I?  Surely I must be fitter than when I started way back last year.

Today's walk took the same amount of time as it did wayyy back on day 1.  *Why is it so?* 
Obviously I haven't been doing enough to improve much at all so a few days of missing the walk sent me back to the start.  Most days, I honestly don't feel any better and am really thinking "what's the point"   Maybe add in a couple of swear words and a few tears there and you will see that I am not feeling as positive as I thought I was.

I thought that 40 minutes of moving every day after doing hardly anything would see me feeling great and being able to easily increase things.  That hasn't happened so it looks like I need to make more of an effort.

BUT, today is the start of a new week, I need to make sure I do the walk or 2 x 20min sessions on a bike each day.  As the minimum.  Ideally I will do more.  I want to be able to do more without aggravating the Fibro but it's a fine line, cross it and be out of action for days or play safe and see no improvement...

Todays walk is out of the way though and I know that I will get a bike session in later as I have a book to finish.

Here's to week 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment